|Shop online or
visit our store!
Instructor: Lynne Anderson
Level: Intermediate *Basic wire wrapping skills needed
Class Fee: $35.00
Learn How To Make:
• Viking Weave style
• Weaving techniques
• A beautiful work of art you can wear!
Class Material Needed:
• 24 gauge sterling silver wire
• 3/8" dowel(provided by teacher)
• cones for ends
• 3mm sterling beads (for extra accents)
• 2- size 4mm sterling or glass beads
• Round nose pliers, Chain nose pliers(also called "needle" nose), Flat nose pliers and Wire cutters.
• Steel block and Chasing hammer
*IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE THIS BRACELET IN SILVER YOU CAN PURCHASE -1 OUNCE OF 24 GAUGE STERLING SILVER WIRE AND 2 SILVER CONES FOR ENDING.
*ALL TOOLS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE THE DAY OF THE CLASS
CALL AND SIGN UP! (781)878-4010