|Shop online or
visit our store!
Instructor: Lynne Anderson
Level: Intermediate *Basic wire wrapping skills needed
Class Fee: $35.00
Cleopatra surely would have been wearing this one....a bracelet fit for a queen!
Originally found in the royal tombs of ancient Egypt and dating back some 3,000 years, the timeless Egyptian Coil is still popular in today's jewelry. In this fun class Lynn will uncover the secret of making this complicated looking yet amazingly simple link with which you will then create a beautiful bracelet! You'll also learn the basic technique of adding a patina to give depth and richness to your finished design if you choose.
If you want to make the perfect spirals, join Lynn for this class on the cleopatra bracelet. Learn how to make open and closed loop spirals, and the proper tools to use for mastering this technique. Watch as Lynn shows you how to make one of her favorite shapes that she incorporates into many of her designs!
Learn How To Make:
• New applications for spirals
• Linking techniques
• An end clasp for your bracelet
• A beautiful work of art you can wear!
Class Material Provided:
- 18 and 16 gauge dead soft copper wire for practice.
• Round nose pliers, Chain nose pliers(also called "needle" nose), Flat nose pliers and Wire cutters.
• Steel block and Chasing hammer
*ALL TOOLS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE THE DAY OF THE CLASS
CALL AND SIGN UP! (781)878-4010